Greetings from year 5!
We hope you had a lovely break.
This Spring term we will be looking at what happened in Britain after the Romans decided to leave.
Who were the Angles, Saxons and Jutes?
- P.E. is on Monday and Tuesday so make sure that your kits are always in school.
- Don't forget to bring your instruments back into school for our Sound Start sessions on Thursday.
- Forest School will take place on a Wednesday afternoon for Mrs Warburton's class.
- Homework (Maths and English) will be given out every Monday, to be returned on Friday. You can help your child at home by hearing them read daily and helping them to learn their times tables.
- Please use the Parent Packs, which were given out in October, to support your child's learning at home.
Below are some useful links which we use regularly in class.